PHOENIX POWER self-care workshops support building and sustaining self-love. In the workshops you’ll learn and be provided with practical, sustainable tips, practices and resources for making healthier choices that empower your well-being and inspire whole living. PHOENIX POWER creates time for you to really focus on personal development and growth, and connect with like-minded women who are committed to putting themselves first, too.
I Thrive: Self-Care Meetups
This is for the woman who is ready to put herself first, understanding that she must give herself love, care, support and healing before she can capably give it to others.
I Thrive is an affirmation, a commitment to applying practical self-care regimens that motivate women to make themselves a priority.
Meetups include interactive wellness activities, demonstrations, tips and how-to’s that focus on whole living practices like mindfulness, yoga, personal affirmations, clean eating, meal prep, journaling, and much more. Suggestions on topics and activities are always welcomed.
Life is all about balance, and to maintain balance we must be intentional about giving ourselves what we need in order to have it. Let’s build an “I Thrive Tribe” who enjoys the process and celebrates the progress.
I Thrive is an opportunity to do the following:
- Meet & bond with other women who are just as committed to self-care breakthroughs and transformations.
- Receive encouragement and guidance that helps your daily practice.
- Know you’re not alone on this path. We’re all figuring this self-love thing out together!
- Be in a space that honors vulnerability, and provides preparation and rejuvenation for the upcoming week.
- Dig in and give yourself the love you deserve, the necessary and invaluable me-time that feeds the mind, body and soul.
I Thrive meetups are held on Sundays. Meetups will be held at Roots Gallery & Cultural Center, Columbus, OH. If there is a location change or cancellation, participants will be notified in advance.
On occasion there will be guest speakers at meetups who will share their expertise on the chosen self-care topic.